March 9, 2014

Wonder Woman!

I am pretty excited about these! I was asked to make them for a 50th birthday celebration. The guest of honor loves Wonder Woman. The hostess requested that we incorporate this milestone birthday on the cookies by placing a "50" on Wonder Woman's belt.

These were so fun to make and brought back a few childhood TV hero memories. Incredible Hulk. Bionic Woman. The Greatest American Hero. I have a new found appreciation for Wonder Woman after studying her little outfit for these cookies. I didn't give it much thought back then but how in the world did she manage to keep things in place while kicking bad guy butt in that skimpy outfit?



These were made using this corset cutter shown below. I trimmed the shoulder area so that the cookie would more simply represent WW's bodice.


Who was your favorite TV super hero?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I apprecitate you for visiting and taking the time comment. Thank you ~Heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...